Monday, July 6, 2009

"Lady in Waiting" passes the time by working in the camp commisary....

As Jessi, Brianne, Luke, Molly and I wait for our birth mom to go into labor, I am passing the time by working in the camp commisary! I actually LOVE this job because I get to see and talk with people. When it is slow, like today, I get to catch up on emails and post to the blog! It is a Perfect Camp Day today, no clouds, slight breeze and 85 degrees!!!

Below are some of my FAVORITE customers.....

Molly and Leah....
Luke, Molly and Leah....


Friends from CT, Bella, Katie (Michael and Katie did preschool together and just graduated from HS this year), Emily (also graduated this year and friend of Michael) and Oliver (good friends with Zac)



My very handsome Luke sporting the straw hat. He's a cutie!!!!




2 comments: